Since we've last updated the Axle team has been hard at workputting together the beta level to send out to our backers to help us test.
Within the past few weeks we have focused on getting Axle working on the wide range of Android devices that are out there.
- Set up our menus to work on various devices with a wide range of aspect ratios
- Worked on Facebook integration and leader boards to allow you to share scores between friends
- Tweaked controller physics so the game is easier to control and Axle's movement feels more natural.
- More level revisions!
- Usability testing
- Added landmarks into levels - you can now see larger machine parts behind gears. This really helps the levels feel more like machines with pieces that work together. (We'll see if we can get some screenshots to share soon!)
- Sound! We're currently in the process of putting our sound effects into levels to bring the game to life.
We shared on Facebook the coasters for the $250 reward, and here they are again: