We hope you all had a fun spring break and holiday!
During the past two months, the Axle team has been hard at work polishing up the existing levels, but also working on developing new content for the game and preparing for its upcoming release!
Since we last updated:
- Axle will be at the IndieCade booth at E3!
- We replaced our temporary UI art with official artwork.
- There is now new music in the game!
- We’ve integrated the cinematics into the game and added a way for you to view them within the menu.
- Facebook Scores will be added soon as a feature that enables you to post your scores and invite friends to challenge your records!
- We have been polishing a festival submission build, which includes the first three stages of the game, to apply to independent game festivals and contests. With those levels now completed, we are moving into working on the final two stages.
If you know of any festivals, conventions, or competitions you would like to see Axle at, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know where!
As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email us email@example.com or visit us on Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr.
-The Axle Team