Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and are having a great new year!
We on the Axle team have been hard at work getting all the content into the game. At this point our structure and tools are in place, and we have been focusing our efforts on levels and art.
Since the last update we have:
- Concepted all the cutscenes for the game. Over the next few weeks we will be pushing those to a final form that can go in between our levels to tell the story of Axle. We have been holding onto this along with all our other artwork and sketches to include into the art book when we ship our final round of rewards.
- On a similar note, we have shipped all of our first round of rewards (posters, coasters, tees, stickers, pins, and thank you cards). If you have not received yours yet, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com and we will make sure to work that out with you.
- Our composer, Adam, has finalized his music for the Factory world and composed a new piece for the Estate. Everything is extremely catchy, we cannot wait to share it with you in the game and soundtrack!
- We are two levels away to having full progression for the entire game. Which means that once we complete those last two, Axle will play like a complete game; you can start at level one and play through to the end! Pretty exciting!
- Being so close to having everything in the game, we have begun to focus our efforts on finding bugs. We have not run into anything progression-breaking or game-crashing (we spent a lot of time earlier this year working those out) so from here the focus will really be on delivering a polished game to you guys!
As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us on Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr.
Happy New Year!
-The Axle Team